Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Further information on Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more information about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Installer Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Installer Service. The application's main executable file is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe and it has a size of 214.62 KB (219768 bytes).
Juniper Installer Service is composed of the following executables which take 1.27 MB (1332768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (214.62 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (321.73 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (174.29 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 126.96.36.19937
alone. For more Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application offered by Juniper Networks. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Juniper Installer Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 09:06:25.297