Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More details about Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Installer Service. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it occupies around 264.15 KB (270488 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.34 MB (1400448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (264.15 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (327.63 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (147.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.47 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.44 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.44 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Installer Service version 184.108.40.20621
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Installer Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 14:16:23.650