Juniper Installer Service
This info is about Juniper Installer Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be found here
. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's web page. Juniper Installer Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Installer Service. Juniper Installer Service's main file takes around 275.73 KB (282344 bytes) and is called AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Juniper Installer Service. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1443792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.73 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.09 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.68 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.72 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.87 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.87 KB)
This page is about Juniper Installer Service version 18.104.22.16869
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application by Juniper Networks. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:33:33.143