Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. More information about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Juniper Installer Service. They take 1.38 MB (1448848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (341.59 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.14 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (165.34 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (292.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52099
of Juniper Installer Service. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Installer Service releases:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program marketed by Juniper Networks. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 16:44:27.497