Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Further information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More information about the application Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 215.19 KB (220352 bytes) on disk and is labeled AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Juniper Installer Service. They take about 1.10 MB (1155680
bytes) on disk.
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (215.19 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (322.09 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.49 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 184.108.40.20631
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program by Juniper Networks. Some users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found very quickly. When you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 13:17:17.627