Juniper Installer Service
This page contains complete information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be found here
. More details about Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe and it has a size of 275.02 KB (281624 bytes).
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They take about 1.38 MB (1443448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.02 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.09 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.78 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.87 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.87 KB)
This data is about Juniper Installer Service version 188.8.131.5225
only. You can find below info on other releases of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-07 02:33:13.027