Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be found here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more information about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 215.16 KB (220328 bytes) on disk and is titled AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.27 MB (1334056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (215.16 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (322.25 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.18 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (174.38 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 184.108.40.20617
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program by Juniper Networks. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Juniper Installer Service in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 20:03:49.360