Juniper Installer Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. More data about Juniper Networks can be found here
. More information about Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Installer Service application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 442.09 KB (452696 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.52 MB (1597800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (442.09 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (335.19 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.66 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.45 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5261
of Juniper Installer Service. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 10:41:06.467