Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page details on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Check out here
for more info on Juniper Networks. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Installer Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Juniper Installer Service. They take 1.38 MB (1444712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.15 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.33 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.87 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20693
of Juniper Installer Service. For other Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-09 16:22:20.543