Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Open here
for more information on Juniper Networks. You can see more info related to Juniper Installer Service at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Installer Service is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Juniper Installer Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Juniper Installer Service's main file takes about 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) and is called AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.38 MB (1449096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (341.66 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.92 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.17 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (165.34 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (292.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124805
of Juniper Installer Service. For other Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application offered by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Juniper Installer Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Installer Service in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 17:09:26.277