Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. More data about Juniper Networks can be read here
. Detailed information about Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 272.79 KB (279336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They take an average of 1.37 MB (1435952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (272.79 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (337.80 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (153.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.22 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.36 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.36 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 220.127.116.1171
only. For more Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 12:02:35.603