Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Open here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more info about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. Juniper Installer Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, depending on the user's option. Juniper Installer Service's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 275.02 KB (281624 bytes) on disk and is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Juniper Installer Service. They take about 1.38 MB (1443448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.02 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.09 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.98 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.78 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.87 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5243
of Juniper Installer Service. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Juniper Installer Service:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Juniper Installer Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\JIS.dep
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\JuniperSetupOCX.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\versionInfo.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Juniper Networks\InstallData\Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service program will be found automatically. After you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 22:46:07.250