Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more facts about Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 442.71 KB (453336 bytes) on disk and is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Juniper Installer Service. They take 1.52 MB (1598744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (442.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (335.24 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (154.56 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.82 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.47 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.47 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 184.108.40.20617
only. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application by the software company Juniper Networks. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 10:56:17.963