Juniper Installer Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your computerJuniper Networks
. Go over here
where you can read more on Juniper Networks. Further information about Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Installer Service program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it takes circa 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1445376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.27 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.66 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.90 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12443
of Juniper Installer Service. For more Juniper Installer Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 15:27:00.660