Juniper Installer Service
This page is about Juniper Installer Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Check out here
where you can read more on Juniper Networks. Please follow http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Juniper Installer Service on Juniper Networks's web page. Juniper Installer Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". Juniper Installer Service's primary file takes around 448.87 KB (459640 bytes) and is named AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.54 MB (1612904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (448.87 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (338.20 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.77 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.89 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (160.69 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (287.68 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Installer Service version 126.96.36.19971
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program released by Juniper Networks. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service program will be found automatically. When you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-13 07:06:42.910