Juniper Installer Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Juniper Installer Service for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Open here
for more info on Juniper Networks. More details about the program Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Installer Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Juniper Installer Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe". AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it takes about 275.71 KB (282328 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Installer Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1448632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (341.45 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.73 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.13 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (165.34 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (292.34 KB)
The current page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 22.214.171.12471
alone. You can find below a few links to other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Installer Service app will be found automatically. After you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, we are not saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 20:25:42.773