Juniper Installer Service
This web page is about Juniper Installer Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your PCJuniper Networks
. Open here
where you can find out more on Juniper Networks. You can get more details about Juniper Installer Service at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Juniper Installer Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe and it has a size of 275.71 KB (282328 bytes).
Juniper Installer Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.38 MB (1444360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (275.71 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (340.27 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (155.07 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.66 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (164.90 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (291.90 KB)
This info is about Juniper Installer Service version 220.127.116.1127
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by Juniper Networks. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Juniper Installer Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Juniper Installer Service". The Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. After you click Juniper Installer Service in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After uninstalling Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 02:30:26.103