Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Additional info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More details about the software Juniper Installer Service can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Juniper Installer Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe is the Juniper Installer Service's main executable file and it takes around 262.08 KB (268368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Juniper Installer Service. They occupy about 1.33 MB (1392344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AccessServiceComponent.x86.exe (262.08 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (325.59 KB)
- JuniperSetupOCX.exe (146.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (180.32 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (158.93 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (285.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Installer Service version 22.214.171.12425
only. You can find below info on other versions of Juniper Installer Service:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Juniper Installer Service from your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Juniper Networks\InstallData\Juniper Installer Service
Juniper Installer Service is a program offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juniper Installer Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service application will be found automatically. After you select Juniper Installer Service in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juniper Installer Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-23 13:04:43.647