Juniper Installer Service
This page is about Juniper Installer Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Juniper Installer Service from your systemJuniper Networks
. Check out here
for more details on Juniper Networks. Further information about Juniper Installer Service can be found at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Installer Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Juniper Installer Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe. Juniper Installer Service's main file takes around 557.30 KB (570680 bytes) and its name is AccessServiceComponent.exe.
The executables below are part of Juniper Installer Service. They occupy about 693.27 KB (709908
bytes) on disk.
- AccessServiceComponent.exe (557.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1189
of Juniper Installer Service. Click on the links below for other Juniper Installer Service versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Installer Service is an application marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Juniper Installer Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Juniper Installer Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Installer Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Installer Service". If it exists on your system the Juniper Installer Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Juniper Installer Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Juniper Installer Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Installer Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Installer Service\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Juniper Installer Service.
8. After removing Juniper Installer Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Installer Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Installer Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Installer Service by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Installer Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 13:54:45.247