Intel AppUp(R) center
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's option during install. Intel AppUp(R) center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Intel AppUp(R) center's primary file takes about 896.28 KB (917792 bytes) and its name is AppUp.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel AppUp(R) center. They take about 8.43 MB (8840325
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.98 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.28 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.28 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 39651
of Intel AppUp(R) center. For more Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 11:35:54.627