Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. More info about Intel can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled AppUp.exe and occupies 907.22 KB (928992 bytes).
Intel AppUp(R) center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.37 MB (6684256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.56 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The current page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 18.104.22.168952.30
alone. For other Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:01:55.300