Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Additional info about Intel can be found here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel AppUp(R) center. The program's main executable file has a size of 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk and is named AppUp.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.25 MB (6556131
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 184.108.40.206116.46
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application offered by the software company Intel. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:12:41.960