Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. More data about Intel can be read here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's main executable file and it occupies around 896.72 KB (918240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel AppUp(R) center. They take 5.97 MB (6255749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (79.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.49 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.72 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (12.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 188.8.131.52900.72
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Intel AppUp(R) center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Intel AppUp(R) center
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\appupWhiteList.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AgentInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AppUp.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41900
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application by Intel. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:33:06.570