Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Further information on Intel can be seen here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 896.72 KB (918240 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center contains of the executables below. They take 5.96 MB (6245815
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (79.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.72 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (12.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 220.127.116.11806.69
alone. For more Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program offered by Intel. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. After you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 20:30:57.683