Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Open here
for more info on Intel. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Intel AppUp(R) center's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it occupies circa 908.72 KB (930528 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.32 MB (6621915
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.50 MB)
- AppUp.exe (908.72 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 49860
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program offered by the software company Intel. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 11:17:39.120