Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Further information on Intel can be found here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 896.28 KB (917792 bytes) on disk and is titled AppUp.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 8.34 MB (8744290
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.89 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.28 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.28 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 18.104.22.168505.25
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Intel AppUp(R) center.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Intel AppUp(R) center's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Intel AppUp(R) center
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\appupWhiteList.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AgentInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AppUp.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41505
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41505\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41505\InstallLocation
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application offered by the software company Intel. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found very quickly. When you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:00:54.993