Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Intel. Intel AppUp(R) center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel AppUp(R) center. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's main executable file and it takes about 908.72 KB (930528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6622568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.50 MB)
- AppUp.exe (908.72 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 49859
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Intel AppUp(R) center
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\appupWhiteList.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AgentInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AppUp.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41504
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41504\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41504\InstallLocation
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program marketed by the software company Intel. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 22:11:37.520