Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Go over here
for more information on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Intel AppUp(R) center's primary file takes around 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) and its name is AppUp.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.73 MB (9150650
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 45228
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 10:19:47.140