Intel AppUp(R) center
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Open here
for more details on Intel. Intel AppUp(R) center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk and is titled AppUp.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 5.96 MB (6252937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206954.8
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application offered by the software company Intel. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:01:16.347