Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Check out here
for more details on Intel. Intel AppUp(R) center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center contains of the executables below. They take 6.31 MB (6613110
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.49 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
This data is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 184.108.40.206234.17
only. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-04 13:42:33.990