Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. More information on Intel can be found here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Intel AppUp(R) center's primary file takes about 80.22 KB (82144 bytes) and its name is run_uninstaller.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center is composed of the following executables which take 80.22 KB (82144
bytes) on disk:
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11657.53
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. When you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:00:32.420