Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. More information on Intel can be found here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Intel AppUp(R) center's primary file takes about 80.22 KB (82144 bytes) and its name is run_uninstaller.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center is composed of the following executables which take 80.22 KB (82144
bytes) on disk:
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124657.53
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:00:32.420