Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Further information on Intel can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center. The program's main executable file is called AppUp.exe and occupies 906.22 KB (927968 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy 6.08 MB (6378189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.57 MB)
- AppUp.exe (906.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
This data is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 40657
only. For more Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application released by the software company Intel. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found automatically. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-07 00:09:32.053