Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Further information on Intel can be seen here
. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it occupies close to 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.38 MB (8791314
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.90 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 43952
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find here a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 13:20:09.533