Intel AppUp(R) center
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Further information on Intel can be seen here
. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 896.86 KB (918384 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Intel AppUp(R) center. They take about 8.36 MB (8761002
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (78.36 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.90 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.86 KB)
- arh.exe (76.86 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.86 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.86 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.36 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.86 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.86 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (12.36 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.86 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.36 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 188.8.131.52663.61
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Intel AppUp(R) center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Intel AppUp(R) center
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\appupWhiteList.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\adobe.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AgentInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\bin\AppUp.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41663
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41663\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Intel AppUp(R) center 41663\InstallLocation
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program marketed by the software company Intel. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found automatically. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:13:25.293