Intel AppUp(R) center
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. You can find out more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelAppUpCenter\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IntelAppUpCenter\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it takes around 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 6.05 MB (6343931
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.57 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40254
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 15:38:24.150