Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. You can find out more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Intel AppUp(R) center's main file takes about 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) and its name is AppUp.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.97 MB (6262655
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.49 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
This web page is about Intel AppUp(R) center version 126.96.36.199952.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application released by the software company Intel. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 08:09:33.883