Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intel. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Intel AppUp(R) center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy 6.30 MB (6603050
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 126.96.36.199228.13
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program offered by Intel. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 13:21:41.560