Intel AppUp(R) center
This info is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Go over here
for more details on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk and is titled AppUp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy an average of 5.96 MB (6252643
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168950.3
of Intel AppUp(R) center. For more Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application released by Intel. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:04:46.067