Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Check out here
where you can read more on Intel. Intel AppUp(R) center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel AppUp(R) center. The application's main executable file is called AppUp.exe and occupies 896.28 KB (917792 bytes).
Intel AppUp(R) center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.43 MB (8839970
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.98 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.28 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.28 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
The current page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 41563
alone. For other Intel AppUp(R) center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application by Intel. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-13 19:03:56.670