Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. You can find out more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AppUp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Intel AppUp(R) center. They take about 5.96 MB (6252695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199953.7
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by the software company Intel. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 14:50:29.843