Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. More information about Intel can be read here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Intel AppUp(R) center's main file takes around 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) and is named AppUp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy 8.39 MB (8802378
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 43950
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find below info on other application versions of Intel AppUp(R) center:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 23:56:03.997