Intel AppUp(R) center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Go over here
for more information on Intel. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Intel AppUp(R) center's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it occupies around 896.28 KB (917792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Intel AppUp(R) center. They take about 8.35 MB (8754531
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.90 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.28 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.28 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 188.8.131.52556.39
only. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application offered by Intel. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-01 04:54:28.583