Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Take a look here
for more information on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\uninstall.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's primary executable file and it takes around 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Intel AppUp(R) center. They take about 8.45 MB (8858640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.63 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 45370
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. When you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-26 18:17:01.353