Intel AppUp(R) center
Intel AppUp(R) center is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. You can read more on Intel or check for application updates here
. Intel AppUp(R) center is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, regulated by the user's choice. Intel AppUp(R) center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) on disk and is named AppUp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel AppUp(R) center. They take 8.72 MB (9146060
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 45256
of Intel AppUp(R) center. You can find here a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by the software company Intel. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:43:40.907