Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your systemIntel
. Further information on Intel can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Intel AppUp(R) center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's main executable file and it occupies around 896.28 KB (917792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Intel AppUp(R) center. They occupy about 8.35 MB (8759118
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (77.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.90 MB)
- AppUp.exe (896.28 KB)
- arh.exe (76.28 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.28 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.28 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (11.78 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (52.78 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.28 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (11.78 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (11.78 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (30.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 41450
only. You can find here a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by the software company Intel. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found automatically. When you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:26:37.410