Intel AppUp(R) center
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Go over here
for more info on Intel. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) on disk and is called AppUp.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.04 MB (6334942
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.56 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 188.8.131.52254.40
alone. You can find below a few links to other Intel AppUp(R) center releases:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is a program released by Intel. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intel AppUp(R) center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it exists on your system the Intel AppUp(R) center program will be found automatically. After you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 06:50:47.597