Intel AppUp(R) center
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your computerIntel
. Open here
for more info on Intel. Usually the Intel AppUp(R) center program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Intel AppUp(R) center. AppUp.exe is the Intel AppUp(R) center's main executable file and it occupies around 907.22 KB (928992 bytes) on disk.
Intel AppUp(R) center is comprised of the following executables which take 6.30 MB (6602704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (3.48 MB)
- AppUp.exe (907.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismloader.exe (294.72 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (391.21 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.72 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (19.22 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.72 KB)
- restarter.exe (20.72 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (33.22 KB)
- WMIServiceEnabler.exe (14.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52233.16
of Intel AppUp(R) center. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by Intel. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel AppUp(R) center or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". The Intel AppUp(R) center app will be found very quickly. When you select Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After removing Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your PC, we are not saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 15:15:13.953