Intel AppUp(R) center
This page is about Intel AppUp(R) center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center from your PCIntel
. Go over here
for more info on Intel. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Intel AppUp(R) center's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\IntelAppStore\run_uninstaller.exe. Intel AppUp(R) center's primary file takes about 900.22 KB (921824 bytes) and its name is AppUp.exe.
Intel AppUp(R) center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.39 MB (8795156
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- run_uninstaller.exe (80.22 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.91 MB)
- AppUp.exe (900.22 KB)
- arh.exe (76.72 KB)
- AttemptToConnect.exe (20.72 KB)
- CrashReportSender.exe (149.34 KB)
- ismagent.exe (152.34 KB)
- ismShutdownTool.exe (173.84 KB)
- jrh.exe (390.71 KB)
- LocationGetter.exe (12.22 KB)
- MappingClient.exe (53.22 KB)
- MessageMediator.exe (168.84 KB)
- orphan_app_sync.exe (286.72 KB)
- postActions.exe (18.72 KB)
- QuickLinker.exe (14.22 KB)
- ReferralCalc.exe (12.22 KB)
- SchedulerStarter.exe (31.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel AppUp(R) center version 43953
alone. Click on the links below for other Intel AppUp(R) center versions:
...click to view all...
Intel AppUp(R) center is an application marketed by the software company Intel. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Intel AppUp(R) center with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel AppUp(R) center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel AppUp(R) center". If it is installed on your PC the Intel AppUp(R) center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Intel AppUp(R) center in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Intel AppUp(R) center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center.
8. After uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel AppUp(R) center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intel AppUp(R) center with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel AppUp(R) center by Intel is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel AppUp(R) center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 05:27:19.440