This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Open here
where you can get more info on DevID. DevID Agent is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing DevID Agent is C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named DevidAgent3.exe and its approximative size is 4.47 MB (4687872 bytes).
DevID Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.18 MB (51572952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.47 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- total360_setup.exe (41.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevID Agent version 424
only. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program released by the software company DevID. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. When you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:30:28.410