This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. Check out here
where you can read more on DevID. DevID Agent is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DevID Agent's main file takes around 4.22 MB (4420096 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.69 MB (10158888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.22 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.36
of DevID Agent. You can find below info on other releases of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by the software company DevID. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent application will be found very quickly. When you select DevID Agent in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-12 04:05:03.030